How do I pay fines for lost item fees?


The library no longer processes monetary transactions of any kind. All financial transactions are now processed through Student Financial Services. Any library overdue billing will be charged to your student account and is payable in person at the Student Accounts Center or online through:   

Skyline > Colleague > Student Finance.

If you have questions or concerns about your fines prior to paying, please call, email, or visit at anytime. 

  • Last Updated Mar 24, 2022
  • Views 24
  • Answered By RW

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0