Where should I return interlibrary loan (ILL) materials?


Return interlibrary loan materials to the Kathryn A. Martin Library Circulation desk on the first floor of the Library, or through campus mail in red library mail bags.

Find out more about interlibrary loan.

Please contact the Interlibrary Loan office at 218-726-6628 if you have questions. Or use Ask Us and we'll relay your question.


  • Last Updated May 24, 2021
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Kate Conerton

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Thanks for reaching out to the Kathryn A. Martin Library at the University of Minnesota Duluth